The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Retired Retreat and Summer Camp Director for the United Methodist Church, Substitute Teacher, Church Youth Group Leader, Guest of Carol Thornton
Substitute for Anne Arundel County Public Schools
I have a passion for working with wood and fixing things, thoroughly enjoy working with young people, especially elementary and middle school ages, and hobbies include running, golf and grandchildren!
When teachers are enthusiastic and students are engaged.
Escallante Grand Staircase
A family trip to Germany