The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
1. I will be an Elementary Education Student Teacher in Fall 2022.
2. I go to Weber State University.
3. I am from Ogden, Utah in the United States of America.
4. I will be teaching in 4th grade.
5. I teach in both an Elementary classroom and an ESL classroom.
6. One word that describes me: Compassionate.
7. Three interesting things about me: I am adopted, my great grandparents on both sides of the adopted family are from Sweden, and I speak Spanish.
8. A great classroom is where everyone feels like they belong.
9. I am enrolled in the Finland and the Baltics Program with WSU and UVU.
10. One of my favorite trips I have been on: Machu Picchu, Peru.