The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am Carrie Goddard. I am at Weber State University studying outdoor recreation education. If you were to discribe me in one word it would probably be: spunky.
I love country swing dancing and am pretty good at it. I love stickers. I have a great Scotish accent.
I am going to the Finland with the GEA.
One of my favorite adventrues was spring break in St George with 13 other people in a 3 bedroom condo. We got to go explore many beautiful redrock hikes in souther Utah.