The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I'm Troy Kynaston. I am the husband of Mamie Kynaston, and I am glad to finally get a chance to travel with her. We are from Salt Lake City, Utah. We both grew up in Eastern Utah and love the outdoors.
I am the Salesman and General Manager for Ditch Witch of the Rockies. We sell equipment for Underground Trenching and Construction. I have been at this for nearly 28 years, maybe more.
One word that describes me is Personable. In both my job and my life, it's the relationship that matters.
I am a traveler only because my wife makes me be one. I love my work, but get reminded that I will do it better if I have time off to enjoy myself.
One of my favorite adventures has been my numerous hunting and sport fishing trips.