The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
My name is Elizabeth (Ellie) Russell. I am currently attending Weber State University, in Utah, to receive my degree in Elementary Education. I would love to teach the younger grades, not only so they won't be taller than me, but because I love their excitement for learning. My favorite subject to teach is reading along with phonics! One word that describes me is loyal. The three most interesting facts about me are, I have never broken a bone, I love to watch Datelines while eating ice cream, and I am a twin. I have learned this semester that a great classroom is one where the students accept and love each other for who they truly are. I am currently enrolled in Finland + Sweden and the Baltics Program for this May. I could not be more excited to go and experience life in a new way! One of my favorite adventures was in Puerto Rico, ziplining through the El Yunque National Forest!