The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a Director of Special Services PK -21 Gloucester City School District, Gloucester City NJ. I am born and raised in New Jersey. I would categorize myself as layed back adventurer.
Three Things About Me:
Went to Space Camp in 5th grade (Huntsville, AL)
Love to makes homemade pizza
My favorite workouts are hiking and my new gravel bike
A great classroom is where an optimal learning environment supports ALL learners in which the teacher is the facilitator
In 2019, I attended the Finland Trip and enrolled in Grand Staircase- Escalante National Monument
One of my favorite adventures with GEA was during a lunch break from our lecture at the University of Helsinki, a group of us went to the outdoor market. The food was simple and delicious but the best part was the communal seating in which we engaged in conversations with two senior citizens sisters. It truly incomposed what international travel is about. Soaking up local culture.