The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
1. I am a literacy coach in an elementary school.
2 & 3. I work at Twin Peaks Elementary in Granite School District, Utah.
4. I work primarily with grades K-3, but have taught 1st and 3rd grade in the past.
6. One word to describe me would be fun-loving.
7. I don't know how interesting these are, but I have been skydiving and paragliding. I enjoy doing all types of puzzles and I love spending time with my eight nieces and nephews.
8. A great classroom is where students are supported by a teacher who believes that all students are capable of learning and has built a caring relationship with their students.
9. I attended the GEA Finland Program in Summer 2019.
10. One of my favorite adventures was a Mediterranean Cruise exploring different parts of Croatia and Greece.