The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a Social Studies Teacher
I teach at Bloom High School District 206
I am from Illinois, USA
I teach 9-12 grade
I teach AP Human Geography, Civics, Consumer Economics
One word to describe me is: Flexible
Three interesting things about me are: I love all things Disney/Marvel/Star Wars, I binge-read YA novels (guilty pleasure), and I am terrible at keeping up with any TV shows!
A great classroom is where students feel safe, supported, and free to think and learn in a healthy environment.
I attended GEA Scandinavia and am currently enrolled in GEA Escalante.
One of my favorite adventures was touring Scandinavia with GEA and solo post-trip!