The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I'm a FCS (Family & Consumer Sciences) teacher.
United States; Utah
I teach Food & Nutrition and ProStart(Culinary Arts).
My favorite color is orange. I am the third of 13 kids. I like to decorate cakes.
A great classroom is where students feel cared about.
Currently enrolled in teh Puerto Rico 2021 program
One of my favorite advetures was at Disneyland- I was able to go for the first time this summer!