The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am an Architect and Partner at MHTN Architects
My company is MHTN Architects
I am from Utah, USA
I do not currently teach but have previously been an adjunct professor at the University of Utah
I taught Project Management at the University of Utah for the Graduate School of Architecture
I ride my mountain bike 15 miles a day. I like to snorkel and SCUBA dive. I participate in INKTOBER.
...students are free to explore their interests.
I traveled with GEA to Finland and the Baltic (how about that luxurious Russian ferry)
, and to Singapore/Indonesia/Malaysia/Cambodia.
exploring Inca ruins in and around Cuzco, Peru and riding mountain bikes down a volcano near Arequipa, Peru.