The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am the Lead Teacher for the Business Academy- Career Technical Education Pathway.
I teach at Abraham Lincoln High School in the San Francisco Unified School District, CA.
I teach entrepreneurship for 10th, 11th & 12th grades.
One word that describes me: bubbly
Three interesting things about me: 1) I love to kayak 2) I was on CNN when I was in high school 3) I can't swim
A great classroom is where... there is laughter, engagement and smiles.
GEA Program I am currently enrolled in... Finland + Sweden and the Baltics
One of my favorite adventures was at... Iceland! Hiking through Þingvellir and Gullfoss Waterfall