The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a middle school assistant principal at Fort Herriman Middle in Jordan School District. Prior to my current position, I was an elementary school principal but wanted to give the secondary world a try. So far I am enjoying it! I am from Herriman, Utah. One word that describes me is curious. I have three children and one grandchild, I own a second home in Mesquite, Nevada but I hate to gamble, and I love to travel. A great classroom is student-centered. It is a place where students feel safe to make mistakes and enjoy learning. I traveled to Uganda, Africa with GEA in 2016. One of my most recent adventures that is a favorite of mine was traveling to China in 2019 for the Chinese Bridge Delegation for American Principals.