The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a student at UVU, studying special education. I am originally from Heber City, Utah. I hope to teach in an elementary school or middle school setting. One word that describes me is kind. Three interesting things about me are: I love riding horses, skiing (water and snow), and soccer. A great classroom is where students have a natural desire to learn because of the way lessons are being taught. I am currently enrolled in the Finland/Sweden/Estonia Study abroad, but that is my first GEA program. One of my favorite adventures was building a medical clinic in Dominican Republic.