The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
My name is Madison McFarland. I have worked with Ogden School District for four years as a severe special education staff assistance, and I love my job. I am going to be sad when I have to leave them, but I can’t wait to become a teacher. I am attending Weber State University in pursuit of an Early Childhood Education, and Elementary Education duel teaching degrees. I have recently completed my preschool student teaching at Weber State's own preschool and I absolutely loved it!