The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Hello! I am a student at Weber State University, and I am studying Elementary Education! I want to teach grades K-3 but am still undecided on that aspect. I love having a good time and laughing! Some interesting things about me is that I love baking, love sports, and have a love for musical theatre. I went to New York a couple of years ago and I won lottery tickets to see Wicked!! A great classroom is where students feel comfortable, heard, and respected from everyone in the classroom.