The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Hello! I'm Samantha McMillan from San Jose, California. I've been
a 5th-8th grade Social Studies at the AdVENTURE STEM Program for the past 10 years. I was born and raised in Illinois, and moved to California over a decade ago. One word that describes me is adventurous! This is my first GEA program and I'm really excited to be traveling to Utah!
July 2019-Lassen National Park-California