The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am Miah Pendleton and I am 21. I
am a youth services assistant specialist at the Weber County Library. And I also work at Cold Stone Creamery in Ogden. I am from California but I temporarily live in Utah for Weber State. I am a Dual Major in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education.
One word that describes me is independent.
Three interesting things about me are that: I love to crochet and create clothing, plushies, and hats for my cat, I love being out in the water and going boating, tubing, or paddle boarding, and lastly that I collect and have a massive collection of uno cards and tarot cards. :)
A great classroom is where children feel safe and secure like a second home. But most importantly it is a place to feel confident and comfortable in exploring our interests and love of learning.
I am currently enrolled in to Weber State Nordic Education Experience. And it will be my first time out of the country and traveling in a plan longer than 2 hours.
My favorite adventure is when last year my family and I went on a cross county road trip from California to New Jersey. This is a picture of my brother and I at Hershey Park in Pennsylvania.