The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
My name is Morgan Laehn, I live in Ogden Utah, USA. I am a student at Weber State University, with a dual major in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education and I am hoping to teach early elementary grades. One word to describe me would be dramatic (in a good way). Three interesting about me are: I'm a huge reader, I was born in Wisconsin, and I love coffee. I believe that a great classroom is where students feel safe, included and happy with their peers and teachers. I am going to be on the Nordic study abroad trip with Weber State this coming May.
One of my favorite adventures was when my mom and I visited my aunt at her cabin in northern Wisconsin, It made me feel so at home and relaxed but we also had a lot of fun and were able to enjoy the beauty of the area.
(This is a picture from right outside my aunt's cabin)