The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Hi! I am a Speech-Language Pathologist that is currently a middle school learning specialist at St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School in Alexandria, VA. I was born in the East Bay in Northern California, but mainly grew up in the Washington, DC area. I teach 6th through 8th, but also see a wide range of students as a private SLP. My job really focuses on providing academic, organizational, and social supports for neurodivergent students. One word that describes me is ebullient. I love travel and went on my bucket list trip to Mongolia in 2018. I am fluent in ASL and am passionate about the Deaf community, and I am also quite passionate about animals. I am vegan and very much looking forward to running into as many animals as possible anywhere I travel! A great classroom to me is one where every student feels that they can access what is being taught, and have the confidence and ability to express their unique perspective. I am currently enrolled in the Finland and Sweden trip and I am SO excited! One of my favorite adventures was swimming with rescue sea lions. The picture I chose to share is of me with one of my favorite rescues named Romolu😀