The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Natalie Williams, Professor, Weber State University.
One word that describes me is passionate.
I have traveled with GEA to Finland, Sweden, Estonia, and Russia in 2018; Southeast Asia (Cambodia, Singapore, and Malaysia) in 2019 and Puerto Rico in 2021.
This is Penee & I in Cambodia in July 2019. I hope some of you can join us in 2023 on our SE Asia Study Abroad!