The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Special Education Teacher
Granite School District, Rolling Meadows Elementary School
ASSERT Preschool Program (Autism Support Services: Education, Research, and Training)
*My first language was German; my mom and her family escaped Nazi Germany
*I collect funny sunglasses
*My youngest of five children, a son now age 20,was diagnosed on the more severe end of the autism spectrum
at age 2.
8. A great classroom is where everyday is an amazing new adventure, and success can be defined at any level.
9. Grand Staircase-Escalante is my first GEA program.
10. One of my favorite adventures was at Ashton Gardens in Thanksgiving Point, Lehi, Utah riding on a Segway for
the first, and probably only time, ever. After finally figuring out the "self-balancing" part of the ride, and not having
it chase me each time I lost my balance I felt like a rockstar mom.