The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Weber State University
early reading and educational psychology
I have a goal to eat salmon 3 times a day when I am in the Nordic countries, I have 3 sons and 6 grandsons, but only 1 daughter and 1 granddaughter and I rode on top of a jeepney in the jungle in the Philippines.
students are actively engaged in the learning process while totally supporting each others learning.
Nordic countries and Southeast Asia
I rode on top of a jeepney through the jungle in the Philippines and then drank water buffalo chocolate milk.