The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
1. I am a student
2. Weber State University
3. I am from the United States, born and raised in Utah
4. I am not teaching yet, but am majoring in Elementary Education. I hope to teach kindergarten or first grade.
7. I found out that some of my family immigrated from Finland to the United States so it has become a dream of mine to visit. I love to try new food, but when given the choice, I will always pick Italian food. I also love to read so when I have any free time, you will find me reading something new.
8. A great classroom is where students feel safe, a community is formed, and where students are able to learn important topics in fun and interactive ways.
9. I have not attended any programs but am excited to participate in the Weber State trip to Finland, Sweden, Estonia, and Denmark.
10. Seattle, Washington. I have not done any travel outside of the United States and honestly not much within either, but I had the opportunity to travel to Seattle with a friend in November. It was one of the first trips I did without family and we planned as we traveled instead of planning ahead so the possibilities were endless. It was one of the best experiences!