The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
7th and 8th grade Personal Development teacher.
Lakeside School (Seattle)
WA state (Seattle suburbs) but I am originally from Utah (SLC suburbs)
7th and 8th grade
I have two adorable pups (Skye and Thor), I enjoy crafting and scrapbooking, and I enjoy yoga.
A great classroom is where... everyone feels that they belong, and can easily connect with one another
Currently enrolled in Alabama/Tennesee and in 2022, will be attending Finland.
One of my favorite adventures was at... Maui, Hawaii - sightseeing via airplane