The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Hi....my name is Sandra Lins. I am a 3rd grade math and science teacher in Denver, CO. I think one word that describes me is "passionate." I was a Navy brat so we moved every two years when I was young. I used to teach GED in a prison. I love to go to other countries but hate flying. A great classroom is one where you can help students become autonomous and learn to think critically. I have not attended a GEA program yet. I have had many adventures so it is hard to pick one or even two, but when I was in Kenya I was able to hold hyena poop!