The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Hi! I am Sandie Canning, I teach 5th grade at Belmont Elementary in Alpine School District. I am from Utah in the United States. One word to describe me would be adventurous. Three things that are interesting about me are: I love to craft, play sports, and learning about other cultures within education. I have been on the Finland trip with GEA back in 2018. One of my favorite adventures would have to be when I went to Finland with GEA. It was so much fun to learn from all the wonderufl educators that I met (and still keep in contact with).