The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am currently an assistant principal (but always a teacher at heart)
I am an AP at Alta High School in Canyons School District in Sandy, UT
I teach all grades at the school, in a sense
I was a former ELA teacher for 12 years before becoming an administrator five years ago.
I am a big college football fan, love the outdoors/hiking and love time with my nieces and nephews
A great classroom is one where students feel connected, engaged, and are motivated to learn.
I attended the Finland trip in 2017
One of my favorite adventures was backpacking through Europe in my younger days.