The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
My title & position: Formally a 4th Grade Dual Immersion Teacher - next year a 5/6th grade teacher - middle school model.
Name of the my school is Cherry Hill Elementary in the Alpine School District
From the State of Utah in the United States
Teaching 5th Grade writing and 6th Grade Math
Writing and Math next year
Easy-Going (two words, but with a hyphen it is one)
1. Have 6 children - in 8-1/2 years. 2. Got my teaching degree later in life. 3. Crafty & Artistic
A great classroom is where the teacher keeps learning along with the students.
This is my first GEA Program.
Cross-Country Road Trip from Utah to New York State and back.