The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a student.
Weber State University
I was born in Florida and lived there until I was 10, then I moved to Utah and have been here ever since.
I hope to teach first, second, or third.
My favorite subject to teach is english.
One word that describes me is "fun."
Three interesting things about me: I have five tattoos, I am left handed, and I am a social butterfly.
A great classroom is where students feel safe and are exited to learn.
I am currently enrolled in the Nordic Study Abroad.