The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
1. I am a First grade teacher. I have taught first grade for 23 years, with an enphasis
in reading education.
2. I work at Grovecrest Elementary in Alpine School District.
3. I am from American Fork, Utah in the USA.
4. One word that describes me would be: Grandma
5. Three interesting facts about me are: I have been a Star Wars fan since I was 5 years old, Rainy days make me happy, and I love being around 6 year olds daily.
6. A great classroom is where the students feel safe and comfortable but mostly they feel CARED about.
7. GEA programs I have attended are: Scandinavia 2014 (Finland, Estonia, Sweden & Denmark), Southeast Asia 2019 (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Cambodia), Puerto Rico 2021
8. ALL of my adventures have been amazing. I love going anywhere with my husband, Russ.