The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a special education teacher currently in high school inclusion settings enabling 9-12th graders to be successful in general education classes. My school is John Francis Polytechnic High School, one of the oldest high schools in LAUSD(formerly Los Angeles High School). One school moved from a service-oriented school to a college and career oriented community school and Pilot school. I teache whatever is needed but I love career and college preparation. I'm teaching advisories this year during a pandemic. My word is Peace-a birthright of all of us. Three interesting things I think are about me is swimmer, writer, and meditator. A great classroom is were kids feel secure enough to try their best when they just don' know how to do it! I am attending GEA for the 1st time at Escalante Staircase. I can't wait to tell some of you about my great( or just interesting to me) adventures and meet you all!