The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I teach 1st Grade.
I teach at DT Orchard Elementary in the Granite School District.
I am from the USA and live in Utah.
I teach all subjects.
Three intersting things about me: I love the color orange (and have 24 little firends by the end of each school year that love orange also), I have a German Shepard and a Belgian Malinios, and I have 7 plates and 21 screws in my forehead.
A great classroom is where relatinships have been formed between the teacher and students. The students feel safe to take chances and have fun learning.
Programs I have attended with GEA are Finland, China, Afica, Singapore, and now Puerto Rico.
It is hard to pick my favorite adventure because each program has its hightlights. The one adventure that sticks out is river rafting on the Nile and the safari in Uganda.