The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
I am a 6th grade ELA teacher.
The name of my school is Mills Park Middle School in Wake County Public Schools.
I am from the US and I live in North Carolina.
I teach 6th grade.
I teach English Language Arts.
3 Interesting Things about Me:
A. I met my British husband when I was working as a teacher in Japan.
B. We were married in Lake Garda, Italy.
C. I have two daughters and two cats.
8. A great classroom is when the teacher and students can laugh together.
9. I enrolled in the Grand Staircase - Escalante Program.
10. One of my favorite adventures was spending 5 days in Paris with my daughters.