The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
Hi! my name is McKenzie Bingham, I am from Lehi Utah and I am currently going to UVU to study elementary education. I am always doing something, I love to stay busy and experience all. I am working as a medical assistant at the moment, and substitute teaching when I have time.
three interesting things about me are;
1. I had the opportunity to get yoga certified right after high school and taught for a few years. I crave yoga every single day, it is my happy place.
2. I am a dog mom, I have two big Labradoodles named Lulu and Koda. I love to walk them and take them on hikes, and I have almost mastered the grooming and cutting of their hair.
3. I love to travel and go on adventures. I am excited to go to Finland, this will be my first trip traveling by myself so I am super stoked to meet new friends.
A great class is where everyone feels safe and comfortable failing and learning. Not all the information being taught will stick to everyone, and not all the concepts I teach will be easy breezy for me. Knowing that if you keep going you can not fail.
One of my favorite adventures was a HEFY trip to Cape Verda. I was there for 2 weeks, helping build a school and volunteering at the orphanage. We were able to see and go on many adventures while we were there as well.
I can't wait to meet everyone going to Finland!!