The information below will be made public as soon as you publish your public profile. Only your “About me” page and the forums will appear to other members of this member portal (no other parts of your member information will be seen by others.)
Please answer the following questions in the box below to introduce yourself to your excursion group and the rest of the GEA community
6. One word that describes you:
7. Three interesting things about you:
8. A great classroom is where...
9. GEA Programs I have attended or am currently enrolled in:
10. One of my favorite adventures was at...
1. What is your title/position?
2. What is the name of your school, school district, or place of employment?
3. What country and (if applicable) state are you from?
4. What grade(s) are you teaching? (if applicable)
5. What subject(s) do you teach? (if applicable)
Finally, please upload a photo of your favorite adventure!
1) Assistant Professor of Secondary Education
2) Utah Valley University
3) Utah, USA
4-5) I teach Curriculum & Instruction and Multicultural Education and ESL Methods to secondary and special education majors.
7) Both of my parents were my teachers, I have 5 children, I love to read and learn.
8) Students learn from and respect each other.
9) Finland, Estonia, & Sweden
10) Machu Pichu